Palliative Care APRN- PRNApply Job ID 5208 Date posted 05/22/2019 Division Suncoast Hospice Position Type PRN Shift 8am - 5pm
Empath Health is a nonprofit integrated network of care that provides expert, life-changing health care to those with chronic and advanced illnesses. Empath Health includes hospice, palliative home health and physician services, independent living assistance and day care for seniors, HIV services and advance care planning.
We are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Palliative Care APRN. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, caring APRN to expand his/her career in the non-profit healthcare field.
We offer competitive salaries, stable work/life balance and opportunities to grow in your career in the healthcare field.
Mission: Through every step of every journey, we offer compassion through extraordinary care, hope through innovative services and inspiration through endless encouragement.
Vision: To be the leader in life-changing health care.
1. Current Florida license as an APRN.
2. Master's degree in Nursing or a related field.
3. Minimum of two (2) to ten (10) years nursing experience.
4. Minimum of two (2) year experience as an APRN with experience in adult gerontology and oncology practice. Experience with symptom and pain management is highly preferred.
5. Must have reliable transportation which will enable the individual to perform tasks and responsibilities in a timely and appropriate fashion. Must be able to provide proof of automobile insurance, a copy of which will be placed in the employee's file.
6. Strong communication and assessment skills.
EOE/AAP Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.