Home Health - Professional Relations LiaisonApply Job ID 5989 Date posted 7/1/2020 Position Type Full-Time Regular
Empath Home Health, a member of Empath Health is currently seeking a Professional Liaison to join our team. If you are compassionate, motivated and interested in making a positive impact in your community, you will find a rewarding career at Empath Health.
The Home Health Professional Liaison is a relationship building and educational position. The Liaison will act as a consultant to our referral sources to educate them about Home Health services. It is expected that the Liaison would be an expert in Home Health services, as well as adept at educating our professional community regarding the benefits and scope of Home Health services. He/she would be expected to identify and facilitate opportunities for marketing, referrals, community outreach, and education of the Home Health program.
As a nonprofit, integrated network of care, Empath Health supports anyone facing chronic or advanced illness. We help patients live as comfortably and meaningfully as possible and offer assistance to their families and caregivers along the way. No matter where someone is on their journey, our spectrum of medical and emotional support services provides compassionate care for each and every patient.
Suncoast Hospice, Empath Home Health, and Empath Health Pharmacy are proud to be accredited by the Joint Commission showing our commitment to quality.
Empath Home Health is a nonprofit provider of comprehensive home health care services based in Pinellas County. As a member of Empath Health, our focus is helping homebound patients and their caregivers manage their illness or condition and enjoy a better quality of life.
Mission: Through every step of every journey, we offer compassion through extraordinary care, hope through innovative services and inspiration through endless encouragement.
Vision: To be the leader in life-changing health care.
• Education and/or Experience: Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 2 years outreach, professional relations and/or sales experience, Home Health preferred
• Excellent communications and interpersonal relationship skills, including public speaking experience.
• Must have reliable transportation/insurance and be willing to travel throughout the county.
• Ability to work unsupervised exercising a high degree of discretion and independent judgement.
• Basic computer skills with a willingness to learn; familiarity with spread sheet programs.
• Licensure: B.A., RN preferred, related field or equivalent experience.
• Continuing education: As required if licensed.
Empath Health wants your career to be as rewarding as possible. We provide our employees with numerous opportunities for growth, education and advancement. We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and peace of mind.
Other benefits include:
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
• Voluntary term life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• 29 Days Paid Time Off annually
• Flexible spending accounts
• Retirement savings plan with employer match
• Mileage reimbursement
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Much more!
Empath Health values diversity as it strengthens our community and care. We embrace the diversity of cultures, thoughts, beliefs and traditions of our employees, volunteers and people we are honored to serve across our network. Our diverse staff reflects our community and each day, we work to be respectful, sensitive and competent with each other and those in our care. In every journey, we are dedicated to achieving comfort, dignity and exceptional care. Those of all backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to apply with us or seek our care and services.
Our commitment to patient, client, staff and volunteer safety is a cornerstone of a High Reliability Organization with a focus on zero harm. Participation in the seasonal influenza program is a condition of employment and a requirement for all Empath Health employees.
Drug & Tobacco Free Workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.