Account Executive - Home HealthApply Job ID 4684 Date posted 06/17/2019 Division Empath Home Health Position Type Full-Time Regular
Empath Health is a nonprofit integrated network of care that provides expert, life-changing health care to those with chronic and advanced illnesses. Empath Health includes hospice, palliative home health and physician services, independent living assistance and day care for seniors, HIV services and advance care planning.
Empath Home Health is a nonprofit provider of comprehensive home health care services based in Pinellas County. As a member of Empath Health, our focus is helping homebound patients and their caregivers manage their illness or condition and enjoy a better quality of life.
We are currently seeking a Home Health Account Executive who is a proven professional in the field with experience in our local market. This position is a growth position for the Home Health agency and will work on a team of Account Executives supporting the Home Health agency.
The Home Health Account Executive is a marketing,relationship building and educational position. The Account Executive will act as a consultant to our referral sources to educate them about Empath Home Heatlh services and access to hospice care. It is expected that the Liaison would be an expert in Home Health and end-of-life services, as well as adept at marketing and educating our professional community. He/she would be expected to identify and facilitate opportunities for an increased Empath Home Health presence and collaborations which will improve access to home health care and related programs. The Liaison will act as a consultant to our referral sources to educate them about Home Health services. It is expected that the Liaison would be an expert in Home Health services, as well as adept at educating our professional community regarding the benefits and scope of Home Health services. He/she would be expected to identify and facilitate opportunities for marketing, referrals, community outreach, and education of the Home Health program.
• Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 2 years outreach, professional relations and/or sales experience preferred.
• Minimum 5 years clinical expertise in related discipline preferred.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal relationship skills, including public speaking experience.
• Must have reliable transportation/insurance and be willing to travel throughout the county.
• Ability to work unsupervised exercising a high degree of discretion and independent judgement.
• Basic computer skills with a willingness to learn; familiarity with spread sheet programs.
• Employees must have reliable transportation which will enable them to perform tasks and responsibilities in a timely and appropriate fashion. Must provide proof of valid automobile insurance, a copy of which will be placed in the employee’s HR file.
Our commitment to patient, client, staff and volunteer safety is a cornerstone of a High Reliability Organization with a focus on zero harm. Participation in the seasonal influenza program is a condition of employment and a requirement for all Empath Health employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.